Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Dear Dad,

Happy Father’s Day! I am truly blessed to have you as a father who nurtures me spiritually. You are also a great role model who shows me how to live a Godly life. If I were to compare your life with Jesus, the one big difference would be that you are a sinner and He isn’t. You both are very nurturing, loving and caring. What I am trying to say is you are a great father and you are doing a great job. (you have three great children to prove it) I’m so thankful I am part of your family and I am truly blessed to have you as a father. I hope you have a great day , and remember, even though we are not there physically we are there spiritually!

Love,
Elijah

Hey dad!

Happy Father’s Day! I miss you so much! You are the # 1 dad in the world! (not including God) Thanks dad for being awesome. Thanks you for caring for me. You are truly the best! I love you and miss you!

Your daughter,
Sebene

************

Dear Dad,

Happy fathers day. I know its been really hard for you to be away from us, but I want you to know that I think of you everyday. Even though you may not hear that from me, please always remember I am always thinking of you. I miss you very much. Even though I really don’t want to go to Korea, I will go just for you... and God. I miss you and love you.

Love,
Your Most Favorite Second Son

No comments:

Post a Comment