Sunday, June 12, 2011

Elijah's Graduation



Elijah graduated last month. He graduated with 19 other homeschool students from THEO. It was probably the best high school graduation ceremony I have attended. It was also very different. Most high school graduations focus on the achievements, the colleges the students will attend, and most often leave out God. The focus of this ceremony was on God and how He will work in each of the graduates' lives.

I am thankful that Elijah was a part of this ceremony. I am thankful that God allowed me to homeschool him for the past six years. I am thankful for the time we had to grow together. I am thankful that I didn't ruin him. He turned out okay. In fact, I think he turned out better than okay. I think he is a pretty amazing kid. I am very proud of him. Really proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment